Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hello Friend


This is a new stamp set from Susan Weckesser.  Isn't she the cutest!?!

I cannot wait to send her to my...friend!  Hello there!






Details:

  1. Card Base:  K&Company - Poppy, 4.25 x 6 inches, corners rounded.
  2. First Layer:  Susan Weckesser paper - Live in Color.  I had the Silhouette cut a waves design into the paper without cutting all the way through.  I used the SK -Doodles stencil with SK Color Mini Pop - Ice and Sky to create the waves.  The waves were created with the same stencil and SK Color Mini Pop - Ice and Snow.  Then I did the edges with SK Color Mini Pop - Ice.
  3. Image/Sentiment:  SK stamp, Cryogen paper, colored with Clean Color pens.

Kim Rippere
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe