Monday, September 12, 2016

Home Is Where You Plant Your Flower Seeds - A Special Card By Lynne Mizera

Happy Day Peeps!  Lynne here with my second project this month for the Susan K. Weckesser Creative Team.  Today I am sharing this wonderful card I created for a family member who has just moved into their life long dream of owning a home on an acreage in the Rocky Mountians of Alberta... Swoon!
Using the What's Up Gnomey Unity Stamp set and a sheet of Susan's Bouquet card stock I stamped, colored, fussy cut and assembled this very special card in record time!
I love creating with the Mr. Gnomey stamp set because he comes with so many accessories that it is like playing paper dolls with a gnome...
And there is something about that saying which just resonates with me... because for me Home really IS all about "Where You Plant Your Flower Seeds."
I used my Copic markers to color in my stamped images and of course some Ranger's Stickles and Liquid Pearls to add interest and sparkle.
And I popped Mr. Gnomey off the page using foam pop dots so that he was the centre piece... but then I did something just a wee bit different which turned this card into a Gift....
I created wee packages of flower seeds from my own garden this summer and taped them to the inside of the card. Now my family members can start their own garden next year using some of the seeds from our garden... How SWEET is that?!
So thank you for popping in today to see what I am up to, I hope you enjoyed my post and please do leave me a comment if you like what you see!
for the Susan K. Weckesser Creative Team  
 

Susan K. Weckesser Products Used on this Project:
Bouqet card stock
What's Up Gnomey





3 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I love the sentiment and the fact you sent along flower seeds from your garden. I can definitely understand wanting to own a home in the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I love the sentiment and the fact you sent along flower seeds from your garden. I can definitely understand wanting to own a home in the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe